Relationship experts have created ‘Me, You and Baby Too’ – a course to help couples navigate the challenges that the transition to parenthood can bring.
Having a baby is one of the biggest changes any relationship can go through.
New parents are often tired and stressed, which can lead to a breakdown in communication and more arguments. This is harmful for the couple and can have a negative impact on their baby and other children too.
‘Me, You and Baby Too’ has been proven to:
- Significantly lower parental conflict.
- Improve couple and parent-child relationships.
- Equip parents with better communication and conflict resolution skills.
How it can help families
This course is packed with videos and animations to help parents learn how to communicate better so they can sort out disagreements and move on together. It can be used by parents independently or worked through with the guidance of their local practitioner.
Parents will learn
- What babies pick up from their parents, even before they are born.
- How partners can best support each other.
- How to bring up difficult topics.
- Why stress should be a shared burden.
- How arguments start, and how to stop them.
How you can access ‘Me, You and Baby Too’
Select Tameside from the Northern England map. Once registered the MYBT course will be visible on the dashboard.